Tuesday, 28 February 2012

My flat in Tunisia

This is our (my and Zoe's) lovely bed. Usually we have a lot more big blankets on it (they were outside airing out) - it gets cold in Tunisian winter!
 My flatties Preston and Harshita with a Chinese intern Sisi
 Zoe (my roomate, the one wearing the I love Tunisia tshirt) and Daria (another Chinese intern) in our bedroom. Outside the window is a small balcony!! Plus a construction site, which is interesting to see how buildings here are built :)
 Our lovely bathroom/laundry room - you can see a washing machine but it's screwed up to the point that hand-washing is faster/easier... so be it!
 I was really gutted about this yoghurt!!! It had pictures of fruit on the outside so I thought it would be fruity yoghurt... turns out it only smells like fruit!
 Piret my Estonian flattie doing the dishes next to our cooker
 That fridge and pantry has all the food and crockery for 5 people... somehow we make it fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment